The Delhi University student has got an opportunity to work in the administrative field by the Vice chancellor’s. The student will learn the valuable assistance in making the policy, updating of archives and other managerial work.
It’s a golden chance for the students of semester II and semester IV, where they will be getting an internship of 4 weeks. The regal building Vice Regal Lodge will be the spot where the general audience has not accessed before ever.
As per expectation the Delhi University has positively got 5,000 applications for 50 positions. As large number of applications is received the candidates are getting shortlisted for the accurate position.
The top 50 first selected students will need to work from schedule on weekdays from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. The weekend duties may also be scheduled for the students. In which the Delhi University managerial projects will be handled in VC office.
- The prime task of the student will be to work on five basic projects:
- Updating University archives
- Inspecting readiness of colleges for National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) visit
- Devising a better policy for the maintenance of the university guest houses
- Making research DU‘s role in the economy.
An online process is made where the students who are interested can make a submission to the internship program based on the purpose they want. Proper stipend will be paid to the students who work as an intern, but amount is still not disclosed.