Far apart from last year in Delhi University, the candidate for Sports Trial will be judged differently. The candidate can easily secure seat in DU with the sports trials schedule.
As per the rules, the candidate will be given more importance on their performance rather the certificates. Forty cent will be given importance to the certificates and remaining weightage will be given to the performance.
The entire selected applicant will be judged on the basis of their fitness test, after clearing the fitness test they will be tested on the fundamental skills of the games such as dribbling, bowling and batting. They will be judged on basis of their playing ability at the time of final game.
Total number of sports geek will appear for the Delhi University is over 12,000. The admission committee official said, “Every year students comes to us with a dilemma about which certificate they should upload. This year, we are only asking foe one certificate of achievements in their field of achievements.”
Venue Date and Time for the Sports Trial
- Football(M) Rugby Stadium, Delhi University 27 June, 2017 at 7 am
- Football(W) Janki Devi Memorial College 4 July,2017 at 7.30 am
- Volleyball(M) PGDAV College 29 June, 2017 at 7.30 am
- Volleyball(W) Gargi College 27 June, 2017 at 8 am
- Basketball (M) Multipurpose Hall, 27 June at 7.30 am
At the Delhi University
- Basketball (W) Lady Shri Ram College for Woman 1 July at 8.30am,
- Cricket (M) SGTB Khalsa College 1 July at 7 am
- Cricket (W) Kamala Nehru College 28 June at 8 am Driving for both (M&W)
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee 30 June at 9.30am
- Hockey (M) Shyam Lal College 30 June at 7 am
- Hockey (W) Janki Devi Memoral College 28 June at 7.am
- This are the guidance including the venue details to the Delhi University Sports quota Trails.